Suggested topic for conversation - ALE Gathering at XP2011(more info here )
The outcome of this is to agree:
- Who will be our UK ?representatives? to XP2011?
- What is important for us (in relation to Europe)?
In order for us to answer number 2, here are some questions to get the brain juices flowing..
- How can we help other European countries with Agile & Lean adoptions?
- How can other European countries help us with Agile & Lean adoptions?
- What is needed to make Agile & Lean people collaborate better across Europe?
- How can we create a European community of Agile/Lean practitioners that shares knowledge and experience regularly?
- How can we energize/facilitate a diverse and dispersed network of thinkers to help improve the European software industry?
- How can your local community benefit from an Europe-wide network?
- How can we create a network that helps all European practitioners to learn more then they would do separately?
- How can we create a network across Europe that can help local Agile companies have an international presence?
At the Butcher's Hook And Cleaver. No space booked especially, so look for likely candidates or wander around looking lost and someone will button-hole you. We usually start downstairs and move upstairs as the numbers grow.
It generally starts around 7pm, though some people come earlier.
Please note that many people tend to turn up without putting their names down. This is a bad habit because then other people are discouraged from coming. Don't be either of those types of people.
I'll be there
I can't make it
- Let people know if you can't make it
- Barry O'Reilly(@BarryOReilly)
- Let people know you don't know if you'll make it
- aimee d (@sermoa)
- Ben Wong
- Joseph Wilk (@josephwilk