Xtc Needs A New Home
Our booking with The Counting House expires at the end of November.
We need to find a pub where:
- we can meet every Tuesday
- the beer is respectable
- there's food
- reasonably central location
- big enough room
We can pay a retainer if we have to, as long as it's not too much. How much is too much?
- (Upstairs bar at) the Lamb and Flag, Covent Garden
- De Hems, Macclesfield St.
- The Princess Alice, 40 Commercial Street (Upstairs)
- Your favourite pub here
- Return to Knight's Templar (or other Weatherspoons)
More pubs here and a list of places with free wi-fi
This gives you pubs by size of room you can hire.
Check it research papers